It has definitely not been the best day.
I bickered with my boyfriend. The honeymoon stage is definitely over.
I spent WAY too much money on a new computer. Mine crashed this morning.
I told my friend I'm not going to move in with her. Things just didn't work out.
Now, at 11 o'clock at night, I am lying on the couch with the cutest little gecko crawling on my arms, wondering what the point of it all is. Why am I here, what is my purpose, will I leave a legacy?
I'm not depressed, I'm not sad.
I am empty.
And I have no idea why.
For the life of me, I have no idea why I feel this way. Maybe it's because I quit taking my anti-depressants? Perhaps because I have wandered away from God? Or is it because the people in my life are dragging me down?
I cannot figure it out, and I don't know what to do.
Perhaps to start this new adventure, I should explain myself a bit.
- I'm Kellee. I'm 20, I'm a junior at UNC, and I will be an elementary school teacher - maybe.
- I have been dating a pretty cool guy for just over a month.
- I was assaulted in October by my best friend/ex-boyfriend, which is why I was on anti-depressants.
- God is absolutely the most important aspect of my life, and I love Jesus with all that I am.
So now you know a little bit about me.
I feel a little less empty.
Goodnight, world.
i love you girly and you know i care so much for you. you are one of my girls and we are growing into being best friends.. lol i already know how you like to eat haha. i have your back through thick and thin, and will always be here for you..
ReplyDeleteplus whenever you get sad just remember: you have a cute little pet gecko and its freaking awesome :)
ReplyDelete