Friday, June 18, 2010

Wow. This week has been crazy ridiculous horrible depressing awesome nifty stressful.

It has been one heck of a roller coaster ride.

First, the weekend. That sucked. Ridiculous amounts. Fights with lots of people, lost my car keys, late several times, etc.

Then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday all just kind of blurred together in a melting pot of ups and downs. Nightmares, doctor appointments, hanging with friends... all that good stuff.

Thursday. Day from hell, I'm telling you. I went to counseling and a doctor appointment, then headed home to hang out with my mom, go to another doctor appointment, and spend some quality time with the boyfriend. But then the boyfriend tried to break up with me. So on top of being sore from getting shots and emotional from therapy, the day just further fell apart from there.

Then God worked some of His magick and turned things around in a way I definitely did not expect. Kyle and I talked for almost seven hours about our relationship and what was going on - it was a talk that was much needed. We cleared so many things up and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. We're taking a little break for alone time and recuperation, but I'm fairly confident that then the break is done things will be better than ever. Yeah, we'll still be working out the kinks in the relationship, but I'm okay with that as long as we're working them out together.

I'm very frustrated with a lot of stuff, and none of it is stuff I can take care of. My mom's health, my dad's stress level, my sister's state of mind, financial needs, having to talk to my boss every week about my schedule, and on and on. It's frustrating to sit here and think about how little I can do.

Then I remember I can pray. :)

I was talking with my mom about all the things I wish I could fix and she reminded me that everything is in God's time, not ours. We have to hand our troubles over to Him rather than letting Satan and his minions use it against us.

God, thank You for all the blessings You have poured out on me and Your people. Thank You for the troubles and hard times, because even though they hurt, that is when You grow us most. Thank You for knowing our needs before we ourselves realize we have a need. Thank You for taking care of our needs and providing exactly what we need, even if we don't think we need it. You are the perfect Father, and You will do whatever it takes for us to know You more and become more like Your Son. Thank You for never abandoning me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment