Now, however, is a very a different story.
Stupid Capstone.
I've started my application for my teaching license, I'm applying for different districts, and my resume is all in order.
Stupid Capstone.
It's basically a 50 page paper. I have three sections left - the evaluative essay, the reflective essay, and some other essay about something.
It was due last Monday, but then I got sick. So I had an extension. It's been almost a week, and my for real due date is the 25th. Two days. And I'm so unmotivated.
Gah.
If only I hadn't gotten sick all week. I've procrastinated every way I can now that I'm feeling well enough to actually do some work. I've sent emails, addressed save the dates, eaten lunch, cleaned up, taken a shower, and written a blog.
This is the end. If you don't hear back, assume senioritis has consumed me and prepare to attend my funeral.
Just kidding.
Also, if you haven't checked out mine and Kyle's wedding website, the link is http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=9211325077903919 so go check it out :)
KELEEEEEE! YOU ARE ENGAGED! This is what I get for not having Facebook anymore. How long have you been engaged now? Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete~Amy