Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How do you start your day?

Women of Faith wants to know:
How do you start your day? How's that working for you?

I start my day by hitting snooze way more than I should. Then I fumble around until I'm awake enough to rush through my shower and getting ready. I pray on the way to school, and don't bother even thinking about breakfast until I'm at school and realized I've forgotten - again!

I read some of the other blogs that women had posted on the website and I realized I want to change how I wake up in the morning.

I want to make sure I get enough sleep, and that I leave myself enough time to really get ready. I'm going to start being more intentional about the way I spend my time. I'm going to make sure I spend real time with God before I leave for school. I will make sure I have more than enough time to get ready, and I will eat breakfast.

Starting my day intentionally will be a fun experiment, and I really think it will change my typical outlook on life. And if I know my God, He will use my intentionally spending time with Him every morning to revolutionize my life.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment