I don't want to deal with classes or exams anymore. I just want to move on. I'm stuck in this silly place and time seems to be d r a g g i n g on so very slowly.
Good things are about to happen and I want them to happen sooner. Haha. But seriously.
I'll get to talk to my practicum teacher, woot!
I'll find out my score on the Praxis.
I'll get to take my Spanish class.
I'll raise my GPA with the grades I'm getting this semester.
I won't have to work at the dining hall.
I won't have to deal with all the drama that comes with working there.
I'll see my baby sisters graduate high school.
I'll head to Texas with Kyle and meet his family.
I'll get to move to Fort Collins and get out of Greeley.
I won't have to talk to the people who are driving me nuts in my current classes.
I'll be living on my own, with a part-time camper.
I'll have Fridays off -- 3 day weekends anyone?
I'll finally get to keep Frank at my apartment.
I will be almost done listening to teachers lecture at me && I'll get to work with kiddos!!
There a bazillion good things headed my way and I'm so impatient for them to happen...I know, I know - I need to enjoy the time I have right now, God has me right here for a reason. I just can't help but be impatient. I'm so sick of being in Greeley and attending classes. The last three years have seriously destroyed me and God is finally building me back up. He's pruning the wrong people out of my life and putting the right people in. He's showing me who I'm supposed to be, where I'm supposed to go, and what I'm supposed to do with my life.
To those friends whose seasons are drawing to a close - I'm sorry. Perhaps we'll meet again in the future.
For now, I'm on to bigger and brighter things.
No comments:
Post a Comment